Are You Drowning In Email?
Does your email inbox have you feeling like the digital equivalent of those poor people on “Hoarders?”
- Buried alive?
- With no hope?
- Dreaming of a “zero email inbox?”
It’s Not Your Fault
If you are feeling overwhelmed by email, take heart. It’s not your fault.
- Poor Design: Email is poorly designed. Email is a horrible system where a joke forwarded from a friend shows up in the same place as that urgent message from your biggest customer.
- No Training: No one ever trained you in the best way to handle email.
- Spam Attacks: Spammers continually attack your inbox, trying to trick you into opening their messages.
The combination of bad design, no training and constant spam attacks makes many of us want to declare “email bankruptcy.” We dread opening our email inbox in the morning.
How The Zero Email Inbox Training Helps
“Captain Time” Garland Coulson has found that the email inbox is one of the biggest causes of poor productivity and one of the biggest stresses for most people. Garland has helped hundreds of people learn how to use their email more effectively.
The Zero Email Inbox technique:
- Works for ANY email system – Outlook, Gmail, Outlook Express, Thunderbird – it doesn’t matter
- Takes LESS than 20 minutes per day
Here is what you will learn in the Zero Email Inbox training:
- How to stop unneeded emails BEFORE your inbox
- How to ensure your priority emails won’t get missed
- How to do email “triage” – quickly sorting emails by priorities
- How to insert common letters, resources and replies with just a few keystrokes
- How to write your emails to reduce unnecessary replies
- How to find any email in seconds
- How to handle emails that need more information or are waiting for replies
- How to handle email newsletters and other resource information emails you receive
Take Action To Achieve Your “Zero Email Inbox” Today!
We offer “Zero Email Inbox” training around the world with online one-one-one coaching sessions. You can learn from the comfort of your home or office computer. You can book a one-on-one session below. We also offer group webinars or live training for groups.
To book this session for your group, either in person or via webinar, contact us using one of the methods below:
- Within North America – call toll free 1-866-413-0951
- Internationally – call 1-778-441-4145(Canada)
Or fill out the form below:
Comments or questions are welcome.