Work Smarter For Non-Profits
Non-profit organization’s staff and volunteers provide heroic levels of help while usually being chronically underfunded and understaffed.
What if each person in your non-profit could double or even triple the amount of work being done while reducing stress and long hours?
In this workshop, time management expert, Garland Coulson aka Captain Time provides practical productivity techniques to help non-profits:
- Work smarter, not harder
- Dump unproductive tasks keeping you from their goals
- Delegate more effectively
- Run more effective meetings and board meetings
- Improve your energy levels
- Handle the largest difficult projects easily
- Free up more time for your family and your passions
Whether you are a non-profit manager, director, employee, or volunteer, you will find many powerful tips to transform your working time and enhance your personal life.
To book this session for your group, either in person or via webinar, contact us.