Work Smarter For Non-Profits
Non-profit organizations staff and volunteers provide heroic levels of help while usually being chronically underfunded and understaffed.
What if each person in your non-profit could double or even triple the amount of work being done while reducing stress and long hours?
In this workshop, time management expert Garland Coulson provides practical techniques to help non-profits
- Work smarter, not harder
- Dump unproductive tasks keeping you from their goals
- Delegate more effectively
- Run more effective meetings and board meetings
- Improve your energy levels
- Handle the largest difficult projects easily
- Free up more time for your family and your passions
Whether you are an non-profit manager, director, employee or volunteer, you will find many powerful tips to transform your working time and to enhance your personal life.
To book this session for your group, either in person or via webinar, contact us using one of the methods below:
- Within North America – call toll free 1-866-413-0951
- Internationally – call 1-778-441-4145(Canada)
Or fill out the form below:
Comments or questions are welcome.