Work Life Balance for Nonprofits
Today’s nonprofit managers are under more stress than ever. Shrinking staff budgets, more competition for funding plus ever increasing work loads seem to make work life balance a thing of the past.
For many nonprofit managers, it seems even their off time is becoming filled with trying to catch up with work or thinking about work. Work seems to be taking over their lives.
In this workshop, “Captain Time” Garland Coulson will show you:
- How lack of work life balance affects you and your family
- Powerful time hacks to get your work done in a fraction of the time
- Stress reduction techniques to keep your job from overwhelming you
- The importance of valuing your personal time and not letting others spend it for you
- Techniques to help you mentally “let go” of work during off hours and vacations so you can more fully relax
- A step-by-step plan to achieve work life balance
- A primer on learning how to “play” again
This workshop would be an excellent professional development session for Executive Directors, Volunteer Managers, Program Managers, Board Members or anyone working in nonprofits management.
To book this “Work Life Balance for Nonprofits” session for yourself or your group, either in person or via webinar, contact us using the form below: