Time Management Tips for Managers
It is quite possible that managers need time management tips more than anyone else. Managers not only have their own work to do, they have more responsibility than their staff and the need to accomplish work through others – a difficult task at the best of times. Managers face continuous interruptions, and have to get top performance out of a group of people with a varied range of experience, skills and attitudes.
In this “Time Management Tips for Managers” workshop, Garland Coulson (aka “Captain Time”) shows managers how to transform your work day, get more done, and achieve work/life balance.
During “Time Management Tips for Managers” you will learn:
- How to delegate more easily and effectively
- To reduce interruptions and distractions
- To achieve greater focus to get more done
- How to make better decisions – quickly
- How to plan your week, month and year
- The secrets to running powerful, concise meetings that end with action plans
- How to set up automatically updating dashboards to let you see your team’s progress at a glance
- To analyze tasks for yourself and your team and cut out the tasks that don’t lead to your organization’s goals
- How to overcome low energy times
- How to find the right powerful time management tools to manage your day and your team
- Automation secrets that can save you hours every week
- How to have your resource articles, web sites, and passwords at your fingertips in seconds
- The importance of down time – to refresh and recharge
Garland has taught these time tips to 100’s of managers and the result of applying these time management tips have amazed the participants.
To book this session for your group, either in person or via webinar, contact us by filling out the form below: