Does it feel like your life is spinning out of control? In this Captain Time “Time Tips” video, we discuss how to take control of your time, and by controlling your time, to take back control of your life.
“The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”
– Michael Altshuler
Take Responsibility For Your Time Choices
So How Do You Take Control of Your Time?
- becoming the pilot
- Planning your time and projects before you start
- Setting aside ongoing, dedicated blocks of time for each project
- ensures time is spent on each project
- makes that some projects and tasks don’t overrun their boundaries
- see my time blocking videos (linked below) for more information on this
- Blocking and reducing distractions
- see my reducing distractions online course for more information on getting rid of distractions
“Time is the most valuable coin in your life. You and you alone will determine how that coin will be spent. Be careful that you do not let other people spend it for you.”
― Carl Sandburg