Networking For Non-Profits
Non-profits run on people. It is people who run your organization, deliver it’s programs, volunteer and donate. “Networking for Non-Profits” will show you how to find and build lifelong relationships with the people your non-profit needs to be successful.
During the workshop, Garland Coulson “Captain Time” will cover how to use networking for non-profits to:
- Build relationships with donors
- Connect with funders
- Find volunteers
- Attract the right board members
- Search for and hire new employees
- Find suppliers
- Find potential strategic partnerships
We will also show you how to:
- Find and use networking groups successfully
- Network using your hobbies and passions
Why is Networking For Non-Profits Important?
Here are some reasons why networking is a critical tool for non-profits:
- Larger Donations: Donors give more money when they have strong relationships with people in the organization.
- Better Board Members: Relationships help you attract board members with the skills your organization needs.
- Hire Better Employees – Faster: With a large network of people, you have a higher possibility that you or one of your team already has the right person in their circle.
- Better Fundraising: Connect with funders to improve your chances of your project being funded. Get your network to help you with fundraising campaigns.
- Get The Services and Products You Need: Strong relationships can provide you with better products and services you need to run your non-profit and deliver programs at a lower cost.
To book this session for your group, either in person or via webinar, contact us using one of the methods below:
- Within North America – call toll free 1-866-413-0951
- Internationally – call 1-778-441-4145(Canada)
Or fill out the form below:
Comments or questions are welcome.