Are you having memorable meetings or….
- Are your meeting announcements greeted with groans?
- Do employees feel meetings put them even further behind in their work?
- Are you struggling to get anything accomplished in meetings?
Stop Meetings That Waste People’s Time
Meetings have become are one of the WORST time wasters in most organizations.
Poor meetings aren’t your fault – you were probably never trained on how to create memorable meeting and only had boring top-down meetings run by “old-school” managers to learn from.
But meetings don’t have to be like that. Anyone can learn how to create better, more effective meetings.
Never Give A Bad Meeting Again!
My name is Garland Coulson, aka “Captain Time.” In this training session on how to create memorable meetings, I will show you:
- ways to use authentic communication to make meetings impactful
- how to encourage input from everyone, not just a few outspoken people
- how to deal with negative attendees
- agenda tips for keeping the meeting focused
- techniques for dealing with people trying to derail your meetings
- how to turn your meetings into action plans that work
Memorable Meetings That Transform
Instead of being seen as time wasters, YOUR meetings will:
- get your team more focused
- quickly solve your organizations worst problems
- create focused actions that generate results
- boost morale
Whether your meetings are for your business team, your non-profit board of directors, investors, or any other group, memorable meetings will have a HUGE impact on your success.
We offer “How To Create Memorable Meeting” training around the world with online one-one-one coaching sessions. You can learn from the comfort of your home or office computer.
You can book a one-on-one session below. We also offer group webinars or live training for groups. To book this session for your group, either in person or via webinar, contact us using one of the methods below:
- Within North America – call toll free 1-866-413-0951
- Internationally – call 1-778-441-4145(Canada)
Or fill out the form below:
Comments or questions are welcome.