As a time management coach, people regularly ask me what productivity tools I use. So here are my personal top productivity tools for 2022.
Here are the links from the Top Productivity Tools for 2022 video above.
Please note that your mileage may vary as the tools I choose personally fit the way I work and different people have different working and learning styles. Some of these links are affiliate links so clicking on these links helps support my blog and YouTube channel content creation. But these top productivity tools are ONLY here because I use them for my own productivity, not just because they might have an affiliate program.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Express
- Review video: https://youtu.be/P1DBtgFuIB8
- Link: https://airtable.com/invite/r/5W4F6srG
- Answer the Public
- Review video: https://youtu.be/LfhVjt4WI0Q
- Link: https://answerthepublic.com/
- Review video: https://youtu.be/3Qq_s1V7iHc
- Link: https://appsumo.8odi.net/15e4BD
- Big Stock Photo
- Book Like a Boss
- Brave Browser
- Review video: https://youtu.be/BKWBzeLGFXQ
- Google Analytics
- Google Calendar
- Video: Time blocking using Google Calendar – https://youtu.be/HHNSqzzsU04
- Jabra 510 Speakerphone
- Mangools SEO Suite
- Mighty Networks
- Review video: https://youtu.be/M0DFs6-LV9g
- Link: https://www.mindmeister.com/?r=999434
- Phrase Express
- Video Review: https://youtu.be/goE0ES4Rsh4
- Link: https://www.phraseexpress.com/
- ZenKit ToDo
So which of these tools do you use? Which would you like to see a more in-depth review of? Contact me to let me know.