Introduction to WordPress Workshop
WordPress is the most popular web content management system in the world. WordPress lets you easily create and update your own web site, saving you thousands of dollars in web design costs and letting you tap thousands of powerful plugins to extend the power of your web site
Come to Garland’s hands-on Introduction to WordPress training workshop to learn how to work with WordPress web pages, posts and common plugins.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to use WordPress for static web sites as well as blogs
- How to transform your web site with premade themes
- When to use posts and when to use pages
- How to easily add photos, video and audio without slowing your web site
- How to add and configure useful plugins
- How to work with widgets
- How to control comment spam
- How to keep your WordPress site safe from hackers
- How to backup your WordPress site regularly
For online classes, you can work hands-on on a sample site or even update your own site. For live workshops, bring your laptop and do the same.
To book this session for your group, either in person or via webinar, contact us by filling out the form below: