Internet Income For The Disabled
Traditional Jobs Don’t Work For Everyone!
Think of what is involved in a traditional job. You get up, get ready then get in your car and drive to work or catch the bus. Once you get there, you work in the office, shop or other environment. Simple for the average person but extremely challenging if you are disabled.
Traditional Job Challenges For Disabled
Here are just a few of the challenges that you face when you are disabled and trying to earn a living.
- Job environments that are not wheelchair accessible.
- Work hours that don’t accommodate your energy levels, health needs and medical appointments.
- Computer or other equipment designed for the able-bodied that doesn’t work well for you.
- Hidden discrimination from employers who are concerned your health will interfere with work and attendance.
How The Internet Is The Solution
The Internet lets you work from your home environment where you have been able to set up your working and living area to help with your disability. Your bathroom, kitchen and work space can be adapted for your needs and your computer equipment and software can be customized to provide a technology assist.
Your employers and clients can be anywhere in the world and you can tailor your jobs and projects to your own health and time needs.
What Will You Learn?
During this presentation, Garland Coulson (The E-Business Tutor) will show you many different forms of Internet income that you can work with, including:
- Telecommuting (work from home jobs)
- Running your own business
- Earning residual income
To book this session for your group, either in person or via webinar, contact us by filling out the form below:
Comments or questions are welcome.