My wife, Terry Mack, has just finished some major projects and is available for new projects.
Terry is a superb generalist. She has managed many large projects and has worked extensively with non-profits, government organizations, First Nations and small business clients.
Terry’s skills include:
- Writing and web content development
- Program development
- Project management
- Help on telling your compelling story
- Updating web content on WordPress and Weebly
- Resume writing and job search expert
- Non-profit consulting
- Creating non-profit manuals and documentation
- Coaching on Living Life Creatively
- Composing original music with the Native American flute
I have listened to Terry on the telephone and I will tell you that she is the best telephone researcher/interviewer I have ever heard (far better than me).
Terry is open to short term or long term projects.
You can contact Terry directly to discuss your project/position at email@example.com or by phone at 250-740-0473.