Effective Meetings For Non-Profits
Non-profits provide heroic levels of service to the community with minimal budgets andl staff. Effective meetings are a HUGE part of a non-profit’s success. A successful non-profit needs to have effective meetings with:
- your staff
- your volunteers
- your board of directors
- your stakeholders
- the local community
- governing bodies
- strategic partners
- large donors
- event planners and more
These meetings let you build funding, improve your programs and connect with your community and stakeholders.
Are YOUR Meetings Effective?
These meetings are critical to your success, but most non-profits struggle with how to make their meetings have the desired impact on their communication, fundraising and programs.
- Are your meetings as effective as they could be?
- Are you frustrated with the lack of action from your meetings?
- Are your board meetings becoming “bored” meetings?
If you have questions like this, I can help.
Captain Time – Your “Effective Meetings” Trainer
My name is Garland Coulson, aka “Captain Time.” For years, I have served on the board of several non-profit organizations (including many President roles) and I have done consulting for many more non-profits. I am a time management trainer who has worked for over 20 years to master time management and effective meeting techniques.
Now, I will share these meeting secrets I have learned with you.
Here are some of the effective meeting techniques you will learn from me:
- how I turned 4-hour plodding board meetings at several non-profits into dynamic 1.5-hour meetings with action plans
- how to keep your meetings on track and on time
- how to make sure the right people are at the meetings
- how to stop “negative Nellies” from ruining your meetings
- tools to make brainstorming meetings more visual and more powerful
We offer “Effective Meetings for Non-Profits” training around the world with online one-one-one training sessions. You can learn from the comfort of your home or office computer.
You can book a one-on-one session below. We also offer group webinars or live training for groups.
To book this session for your group, either in person or via webinar, contact us by filling out the form below:
Comments or questions are welcome.