Delegation – a key skill that isn’t taught well
We all know delegation is a critical skill to free us up to do more important, higher-value tasks ourselves, but many of us get bogged down trying to effectively delegate and follow-up on tasks we need to get off our plate.
Frustrated, we often take back the tasks and grumble, “If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.” If this sounds like you, you are delegating wrong!
But it isn’t your fault. Chances are, you and your team haven’t received high-quality delegation skills training from a world-renowned instructor to show you the right way to delegate.
I’m Garland Coulson aka “Captain Time” and I would be honoured to help you, your team or your entire organization!
No matter what task management system you are using, I will show you how to use it to delegate more effectively.
As your time management coach, I help you reach success more quickly than you can manage on your own because I help you blast through the obstacles that are stopping you. I have a wealth of experience from helping clients for over 15 years.
My delegation skills training program is offered worldwide via Zoom, Google Duo, Google Meet, other web conferencing software, phone, chat or email.
What will you learn from your time management coach?
In our delegation skills training sessions, you will learn:
- how to analyze your task list to identify and highlight tasks that should be delegated
- how to get priorities completed every day
- ways to break bad time habits
- how to outsource your repetitive work to free up time for priorities
- techniques for saving thousands of dollars in expenses with the right tools, approaches, and people
- powerful free and low-cost tools to help you succeed
- how to create more time every week for your family and passions
If you are a manager or business owner, we will show you how to get work done through others while managing your own time. If you are an employee, we will teach you powerful time management skills that will help you stand out from the crowd and gain more success. Check out our various coaching packages below.
Tools & Resources
Delegation checklists and best practices.
Online courses (based on package)
Knows his stuff
“WOW! Garland REALLY knows his stuff. He’s extremely pleasant to work with and knowledgeable. There is no better combination and there is no better instructor on this topic. I highly recommend!”
-Dave Lopez, Principal Engineer & Owner, David A. Lopez Mixing, Mastering and Audio Finishing
Chat with Garland
Chat with Garland for a few minutes and you’ll be making statements like, “What a great idea!” and “Now I get it!” He is the e-business Buddha!
Murray Fuhrer, Extreme Esteem Workshops
“Garland is truly extraordinary! Five stars doesn’t even touch on the high level of service and support you will receive from Garland. Will certainly use his services again in the future. He is quick, concise, innovative and has excellent communication skills, all the things that make a job successful!”
Nicole Masters. Integrity Soils
One on One Coaching
With one-on-one coaching, you get undivided attention from Garland. Your sessions can be done via:
- web conferencing (Zoom) so you can see each other and share screens
- live chat
Garland will help you:
- build your own personal productivity system
- plan your work week
- reduce distractions
- gain focus
- set priorities
- delegate effectively
- reduce meeting time and much more
Here are some time coaching packages you can purchase to start right away. Pricing is in US funds. Canadian residents will have GST added.
One Hour of Coaching
- Start with a single hour of coaching time to help get started.
5 Hours of Coaching
- Purchase 5 hours of coaching and save $280 over the 1-hour rate!
10 Hours of Coaching
- Purchase 10 hours of coaching and save $625 over our 1-hour rate!