I am pleased to announce my newest workshop, “Secrets of Successful NonProfit Board Recruitment.”
Are you struggling with nonprofit board recruitment?
Here are some signs that your board recruitment isn’t working as well as it should:
- You have an aging board with few younger replacements in sight
- You are relying on last minute nominations from the floor at AGMs
- There is no competition/voting for positions on your board
- You are unable to attract board members with special skills like marketing, fundraising, legal or financial expertise
In this “Secrets of Successful NonProfit Board Recruitment” workshop, I will show you how to:
- Understand the roles of your board members
- Determine what skills are missing on your board
- Expand the pool you can recruit board members from
- Create interesting experiences that will get people excited about serving on your board
- Attract younger people to your board to gain from their energy and perspective
The work of your nonprofit is too important to be left to those with grudging commitment or mediocre skills. Let Garland show you how to get board members that rock!
Here is a testimonial from a nonprofit board member about one of my recent workshops.
I will be teaching this workshop live in Courtenay, BC on Thursday, June 2, 2016.
Contact me to teach this workshop this live to your group in person or via webinar.
To be put on the waiting list for this as an online course, join my online time management school here.
I look forward to helping you with this workshop.
– Garland Coulson, “Captain Time”